::welcome::

~a little notes to those who visit this blog~

1) this blog suitable to view by using Mozilla Firefox/chrome.. if you are using IE.. you will see this blog with very big font.. =)

2) syaz baru meng*edit* blog.. tukar layout etc.. sorry sbb nampak serabut.. nanti nk edit balik.. in the mean time.. this blog nampak a lil bit messy skit.. sorry viewers.. will restore this problem asap.. sorry for any inconvenience cause.. *eceeecee* ;p

truly.madly.deeply,
syaz

Nov 11, 2009

Happy monthliversary sayang...

11.11.2009

Happy monthliversary sayang..

today aku tersgt lar happy nyer..
today is our 75th monthliversary..
Huhuhu..lalala..
  
Nk makan cake lar today..
Hurm~~ tp..cake aper nyer?
 
1 more thing.. rase cm nk terbang ke penang jer..
then jumper abg..dh puas jumper..
 balik kl blk.. hehehe..
boley x? huhu 
 +
+
+
To my love,
Happy monthliversary sayang..
I love u truly madly deeply..
I love u till the end..
I miss u day n nite..
Uummmuuaaccckkksss!
 
abg.. whatever you do, I’ll walk with you,
Hoping that your every dream would come true,
Anytime, anywhere, I’ll always be there..
Wishing you ++ me ++ our loves and happiness forever..
Lots of love,
-ayg-
+
+
+
If I had the letters "HRT",
 I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT",
But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U"...
Big hug n kisses.. 

-xOxO-

3 comments:

. LeyLamaLek . said...

so sweet of u :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Syazana,

kami ada 1001 fabulous wedding gifts at very affordable price!!!
rugi tak jenguk our fotopage..

just click;
http://gardenofgalleria.fotopages.com/

saya cik puan syaz said...

thanx lela..=D